Wednesday, October 30, 2013

This Fall In Banmanland

I can't begin to go backwards and get caught up so I will start with now.

Fall in Kelowna is beautiful.
Here's some proof.


School day outside..collecting leaves.
{this photo was taken in our new front yard}



Nice ones, girlies!


Look at {some of} my sweet kids!
(Mikayla was working on Social studies and Maddie was at an appointment)



We took the kids to McMillan Pumpkin Patch.  
They loved it.




Cute tractor and pumpkins.


These girls just keep growing up.


I'm so glad they're friends.



These tiny John Deer tractors were so cute for Caity, Breezy and Jamin.



Cousin love in the hay maze.


When I uploaded these photos, I laughed out loud at this one.
Look at Caity's face!!
She wasn't too impressed with the pigs!

No comments: