Friday, February 8, 2013

Hawk Star of The Game

Did I tell you?
Caleb has been playing hockey this winter.
He is loving it.
I'm still not completely sold on the length of time it takes to get the gear on and off, or the stinky-ness that wafts from the change room after the game but I love to see my little guy get out there and play!

Here are some pictures from last week's tournament;


Number 6
{Caleb}


I am pretty sure his biggest goal in the game is beating his teammates to center ice for the face off.
He's very motivated.
I guess he really likes this part of the game:)


So cute!  Some of the guys on his team are 4 years old.
They are tiny!
Lots of slipping and sliding.
Caleb is one of the older kids on the team.
He has been doing really well and we are very proud of his work ethic.


Caleb's team is the Hawks.
After every game the coach picks a player of the game (Hawk Star) and gives the star the Hawk Box.
Look who earned Hawk Star at the last game of the tournament!!



We are all so thrilled for Caleb, gettin' out there and hanging out with some guys, doing well at a sport that his Daddy loved when he was a kid, and being an awesome teammate.
Way to go Bud!

No comments: