Friday, March 25, 2011

Painted Ladies

 K so I was looking through photos trying to delete the excess and I came across tons of photos of my girls' nails.  Apparently we enjoy painting nails around here and documenting it.

Here are some of my faves...

Summer flowers for Maddie.


 Flowers on a french manicure with a sparkly clear coat for Mailee.



 Check out the detail:)


 St. Patrick's Day for Mikayla.


 Complete with rainbows!


 Pots of gold and shamrocks too.



 Zebra stripes for Mikayla.



And some tiny nail cuteness...

Cait's little hands, so precious!

Double fisting her lunch:)

Still waiting for baby.
Tick Tock, Tick Tock....

2 comments:

Watters said...

all those nails look so cute...I will have to paint Emily's while she is sleeping

Christa said...

I actually remember doing this with you when we were little girls :)