Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Crafty Kid


Caleb sat with me at "station time" in Maddie's kindy class. He got really into the craft and ended up making a really well done little love bug! He cut, he colored, he glued and he even used his own problem solving skills to get the brads through the paper to attach the wings. 9he poked a hole in the paper with a sharp pencil first- Why didn't I think of that?!?!)

We met his favorite buddy josiah at the library later that morning and Caleb was so proud to give his special creatin to his friend! I snapped a photo to document his first real project.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Who says boys can't be crafty too? He did a great job!

Bev said...

WOW!! Caleb! Nice job! Would you make something fun and send it to me??? I would like that!