Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Times at the Beach

This weekend we packed up to head to the beach in town. When we pulled out of the driveway, it started to pour! We waited it out at Grandma and Grandpa's and a few hours later, we made it to the beach.



We were the only ones there which was very fun!



The boys brought the fun toys!



I just noticed even Cait's painted toes made it in the picture!


Mailee frolicking in the waves.



Caitlyn is my little kangaroo baby. She loves being in the Bjorn ("pouch").
I like to think it's because she loves to be close to me but I have a feeling it is partially that and partially the only place she is safe from her siblings!!

1 comment:

The Hayes Family said...

Your are so right about the Bijorn! It is so much easier to carry the baby when you need to get things done. You look good! I miss you.