Sunday, May 10, 2009

Caitlyn's First Party

My awesome sisters threw Caitlyn a fantastic baby shower Friday night. Those girls paid attention to every detail that I enjoy so much and made everything so beautiful. I was flattered by how many people made time to come and meet my little lady. It was really great to see everyone as I have kind of been in hiding since Caitlyn was born!


Party girl got passed around all night. She was very popular:)


The food table- yum! It was all so good. They even had applewood cheddar- my favorite!!

So special to have all your favorite people in one place at the same time!!


Cute favors. The sign said "a complimentary cup of tea from our newest little "C"



So thankful for these women in my life :)
When I married Mike, I got the guy AND his family...what a score!!
Thanks ladies for making Caitlyn's first party such a great one!

2 comments:

Grandpa Russ said...

From here and FB, it looks like you had a great time, and Caitlyn was appropriately amused also.

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day, too!!

Love,
Dad

amy & lisa said...

Great party! I love those favors. :)