Thursday, May 28, 2009

4 Weeks Old!

Caitlyn is 4 weeks old! How did this much time pass already? In her first 4 weeks she has gained lots of new experiences, met lots of special people and provided our family with so much joy!

Our kids are kissing her constantly... I can't say for certain because really, how do you measure such a thing, but I would argue she is the most-kissed newborn ever! :)







Taking a survey, now that Caitlyn is "growing up", she may be wanting to try out a few of her nicknames. For those of you who don't know this about me, I am a huge "nickname calling mommy"!
So the question is, how do we spell the nicknames for Caitlyn???
Please leave a comment with your opinion or thoughts on the matter!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Cat?

Cait?

She sure is an expressive little one!

Levecks said...

i like cait to.

Christa said...

My vote is for Cait.

Bev said...

Cait!
Caitie!
Caitielyn is my personal favorite!!