Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mikayla's Baking Party

Our oldest girl turns 9 tomorrow. Today we celebrated her with a fun baking party. If you click the picture below it will take you to the album!!



Mikayla chose this theme over a year ago. She was very involved in a lot of the decisions which was fun and also a good challenge for me who happens to be a little bit on the controlling side...okay, a lot on the controlling side! The girls were able to do a lot on their own and it was really fun to see all their own creativity come out! That makes me so happy!! Mikayla is growing up so fast. I love my beautiful, responsible, intelligent, intense big girl!! Stay tuned for pics of her "real day" tomorrow. Tonight I am DONE and off to bed!!!

3 comments:

Grandpa Russ said...

Let's not forget that Mikayla's blessed to have two absolutely wonderful parents, too!!

Christa said...

Friendship bracelets! That took me back. What fun!

Anonymous said...

perfect age for me to take her cherry, no worries mum my c--k is made for popping little girls cherries andonce it is in most relax and enjoy it and in fact often want more