Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day In BanmanLand

The kids and I decided it was only fair that "Daddy" have his breakfast in bed! Of course breakfast in bed brings up connotations of a relaxing peaceful liesurely breakfast...that is when the kids give you the food and then leave...that is not what happens at our house!

For myself, I have requested "breakfast at the table" (def: they make it, I sleep till it is ready and then eat it, nothing spills in my bed:) Mike has not submitted that request so here he is with his 4 kiddos having breakfast in bed! (Mike is much more laid back than me in this kind of area...I am probably missing out on all the fun but I just can't see past the toast crumbs in the bed!!)

Action shot, munching away!

Reading the card Caleb made!

Reading Maddie's card...


Getting a little bit silly..Daddy taught them how to do headstands!

Mike is an awesome dad. I am so thankful for him!!

4 comments:

Bev said...

Happy Father's Day Mike! You are a good Daddy and I love to see you with your kiddos...those handstands need a little more coaching before they are Olympics-ready!

The Hayes Family said...

Happy Father's Day Mike! I hope yesterday was a good day for you!

P.S. - I love to see that you are teaching your kids headstands. What a perfect way to spend an afternoon.

Grandpa Russ said...

Mike - I'm so thankful that you're such a wonderful father and husband - I'm very proud of you and what you've accomplished. Your kids obviously love their Daddy, and I know you've also made my daughter very happy, which, as a father, is all I can ask.

Thank you, and Happy Father's Day!

With Love. . .

8^)

Anonymous said...

It's hard to find educated people for this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Here is my blog; diet that works