Friday, May 23, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Kelowna...

Tonight was the dress rehersal for the big dance show. I was helping backstage which I fully enjoyed...it's amazing how much it takes to put a show together!

I have just been thinking how precious this time is, when the girls are big enough to do things without me but small enough to still want me there.
They were so cute, all filled with excitement.
I just want to freeze time and soak it all in before they move on to bigger and better things!!

Here's a picture I took while standing in the wings...not so sure that is where I was supposed to be but it felt right at the time:)

Mailee's ballet class doing their best minnie mouse dance. More photos to come tomorrow night-late!!!!!

3 comments:

Bev said...

Oh, I can't believe I am going to miss seeing a bevy of Minnie Mouses and flapper girls. Grandma Crick is a lucky girl!You are so right to treasure these moments..they precious. I can recall like it was yesterday working backstage while your and Eric performed with the Mighty Musicians. Great memories!

Unknown said...

i thought you were gonna say when eric and i danced in the show...i so remember you had him up there in a silky blue number one year!!!

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here from a different page and thought I might
as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page again.



my blog - herbal party pills